Honeymoon Destinations in India
Honeymoon tour is the best opportunity for couple to explore the chemistry of your spouse. Planning an India honeymoon tour can be a memorable life time experience for both of you. India has everything for a romantic tour e.g. – amazing beaches, sand dunes, hill stations, house boats and most important the culture. Planning an India honeymoon tour is a new craze among couples worldwide. Being the leading travel agency B2B hospitality organized 50+ honeymoon tours last financial year for our foreign guests. As we mentioned India has everything due to diverse geography and hence it’s up to you to choose which honeymoon destinations in India you would like to go with.
India Honeymoon Tour
B2B Hospitality offers a great deals in honeymoon packages and wide range of destinations to choose from, to help our international travelers we are providing the list of some famous honeymoon destinations in India –
- Shimla – The hill station is famous for its weather and natural beauty. You can explore the natural beauty while shopping at mall road. Connectivity to Shimla is superb from New Delhi by air and road.
- Goa – Amazing beaches, relaxed environment, water sports with spouse, couple scooter ride to lively roads what else one can expect from a honeymoon tour. Goa is known for its party culture and best for India honeymoon tour.
- Jaisalmer – Thar Desert is always center of attractions among foreign travelers and planning honeymoon in luxury tent accommodation in the middle of Thar Desert is fascinating idea. Jaisalmer the golden city of India is famous for its hospitality and provide a great experience to travelers.
- Srinagar – The summer capital of state of Kashmir is famous for its natural beauty and weather. It is famous saying that Kashmir is heaven on earth and Srinagar is heart of the heaven. Overnight house boat stay in dull lake and snowy mountains makes your honeymoon memories unforgettable.
- Kerala – The entire state of kerala is emerging as hot honeymoon destination in India. The wildlife, Ayurveda, Cultural and Yoga tours are the famous in Kerala. You can develop great chemistry with your spouse while traveling to Kerala.
- Khajuraho - Honeymoon in Khajuraho is just the right place. The temple city is famous for their nagara-style architectural symbolism and their erotic sculptures. Due to its architectural heritage Khajuraho is emerging as one of most visited honeymoon destination in India.
- Udaipur – The lake city of India is considered the Venice of east. The larger than the life royal heritages are here and the weather makes it more fascinating as a one of the best honeymoon destinations in India.
There are lots of other honeymoon destinations in India and based on your interest we can customize your tour for required destination. To know more about B2B hospitality and India honeymoon tour feel free to contact us any time.