India Adventure Tour
If you are living your life in a comfort zone than India adventure tour is great opportunity for you to test your limits. India is diverse geographical country and has great mountains, hill stations, coastal areas and beaches, sand dunes and lively roads everything one want for an adventure tour packages. There are lots of activities one can do while his or her India adventure tour which include trekking, river rafting, water sports, desert safari, wildlife safari, bungee jumping and rod trips. B2B Hospitality is known as a leading Indian travel agency and stand out by providing all kind of tours to its guest from worldwide. We have wide range of destinations for India adventure tour and numerous customized adventure tour packages to choose from.
Adventure tour packages
As we mentioned that India is diverse geography and hence multiple options for adventure tour packages; we are listing some exciting adventure locations where you will get best India adventure tour.
- Manali for trekking – This north Indian city is near to national capital New Delhi. Manali is most visiting tourist destination in India and famous for its trekking adventures. You can get the experience of Himalaya trekking in Manali under the expert guidance. Many domestic and international travellers come every year for trekking activity and hence it becomes the famous trekking spot in India.
- Rishikesh for River Rafting – Rishikesh is a city in India’s northern state of Uttarakhand, The holy river Ganaga is passes from Rishikesh. The turquoise waters of the Ganges render colossal scope for rafting here. You can take CAB or bus from Delhi and reach Rishikesh for rafting activity.
- Bike Trip to Leh and Ladakah – The Leh Ladakh route from Delhi is heaven for bikers and many biking enthusiast travel to this route every year to explore the unexplored adventure.
- Water Sports in Goa – Goa is not only party capital of India but also famous for its water sports activities. There are lots of activities took places on amazing beaches of Goa like – Kneeboarding, Kayaking, Windsurfing, Scuba Diving, White Water Rafting, Jet skiing, Banana Tube and Parasailing.
- Jim Corbett Wildlife Tour – This national park or wildlife sanctuary is also located in state of Uttarakhand and very near to national capital Delhi. You will get close encounter with various animals including Royal Bengal Tiger, Indian Tiger, Leopards, Fishing Cats, Jackals, Sloth Bear and Black Bear.
- Desert Safari in Jaisalmer – The city of Jaisalmer is located in the state of Rajasthan famously known for royal heritage, rich rajputana culture and sand dunes. The golden city Jaisalmer is the gateway of Thar Desert and hence become the popular choice for desert and camel safari. Whether you want to play desert sports on vehicle or take a long camel ride in sand dunes, Jaisalmer has everything for you.
- Scuba Diving in Andaman – This Indian union territories is having a lot in it because at the time of British rule it was center of many activities. However apart from the historical angle there are lot more to explore and Scuba diving is one of them. Havelock Island is one of best sport to explore the underwater untouched beauty of Andaman.
Above are some major destinations for adventure tour packages. To know more about India adventure tour, keep reading our blog or contact us today!