- Duration : 1 Day
- Places Covered :
Taj Mahal - Agra Fort
Recommended Itinerary :
Agra, the city of Love, was one of the most important cities during the Mughal Empire. The place is only 200 km away from the national capital New Delhi, located on the bank of river Yamuna.
Agra, the name has become a pseudonym for the love monument, Taj Mahal. Agra will not only mesmerise you with the beauty of the white structure, Taj Mahal but it also comprises of many other splendid Mughal-era monuments. The city has three forts listed in the UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri.
Babar, the founder of the Mughal dynasty, first laid out the first formal Persian garden on the banks of river Yamuna. The garden is known as â€˜Aram Baghâ€™ or the garden of relaxation. The city was the capital of Mughals till Shah Jahan shifted his capital from Agra to Delhi after the death of his beloved wife, Mumtaz.
This colourful and vibrant city would enthral your visit with its traditional and modern amusements. Fast rail transport from the National capital has made it an easy access to Agra. Apart from its cultural heritage, the place is well known for its relinquishing cuisines, the flavours you would remember for ages.
The most populous state in Uttar Pradesh, receives the maximum tourists whole year from all over the world. Agra is colourful any day, but festivals lighten and brighten the city to the extreme. Best time to see the real colours of Agra is during festivals.
- Car used for all sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary (AC Car).
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide for sightseeing.
- All currently applicable tax.
- Battery Ride at Taj Mahal from parking up to monument & back.
- Lunch at one of the finest local AC restaurant.
- Entry Fee for the Monuments.
- Tips to Driver or Tour Guide as per your discretion.
- Personal expenses which would cover : Lunch, Dinner, Laundry, Phone calls, Medical bills, camera fee and all your own agendas and requirement.