- Duration : 07 Nights / 08 Days
- Places Covered : Delhi - Amritsar - Dharamshala - Shimla - Kalaka
Recommended Itinerary :
Day 01: Delhi
After you are welcomed at the airport by a staff member of the B2B Hospitality Group, you will be transferred to the hotel. We set out in the afternoon to tour Delhi starting with, Lutyen’s India Gate, Parliament House, Raj Ghat, Humayun’s Tomb, the Jama Masjid and the Red Fort. We retire for an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Delhi - Amritsar
We head for the New Delhi Railway station, to go to Amritsar. Late afternoon, we witness the glorious retreat ceremony of the Indo-Pak border at the Wagah border. After this we head to the Golden Temple to see the beautiful evening ceremony and then head to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 03: Amritsar - Dharamshala
Today, we head to the Golden Temple, the most sacred place of worship for the Sikhs, and then to the Jalianwalla Bagh, the site of the violent 1919 massacre. We later head to Dharamshala, for a two night stay.
Day 04: Dharamshala
We start off our tour by visiting the Tibetan monastery and Museum of McLeod Ganj, also known as Upper Dharamshalla. We spend the afternoon at leisure, with an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05: Dharamshala - Shimla
Today we head to Shimla, which is an 8 hour drive. Located at an altitude of almost 2400 metres, Shimla is a part of the north western Himalayas. Known for being the summer capital of the British East India company, Shimla offers respite to thousands of Indian tourists during the tropical summer.
Day 06: Shimla
Start off the day with a sightseeing tour of Shimla. The beautiful hill station of Shimla situated 2000 meter above see level has many attractions. We head to the Vice regal Lodge and stroll along the famous Mall. Evening is at leisure with overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07: Shimla - Kalaka - Delhi
We head to ride the Himalayan Queen, a toy train to Solan, and then move on to Kalka to catch the Shatabdi Express Train for Delhi. Dinner will be served on board. We transfer to a hotel for an overnight stay, on arrival.
Day 08: Departure
We will assist you your transfer to the airport or railway station and wish you a safe onward journey to your respective destination.
- Air-conditioned car for the entire trip as per the itinerary
- 07 Nights accommodation in the listed hotels/similar.
- Accommodation will be in the listed hotels/similar
- CPAI Meal Plan (Breakfast + Room) in all hotels
- English speaking chauffeur with proper uniform for the entire trip.
- Our company representative for all arrival and transfers.
- All applicable toll charges and taxes
- Any lunch & Dinner as per itinerary
- Laundry fees, Camera fees
- Any entrances fees Items of personal nature, porterage
- Any airfare/train fare
- Guide charges
- Any personal expenses.
- All other items and services not specified in tour inclusions
Terms & Conditions:
- As of now, no accommodation is on hold and rooms are purely subject to availability, at the time of confirmation of the tour.
- The tour cost does not include medical insurance.
- The tour price is subject to increase without any notice if this rate changes substantially, prior to departure.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur due to “force majeure”.