- Duration : 11 Days & 10 Nights
- Places Covered : Rajkot - Junagadh - Gir - Palitana - Bhavnagar - Utelia - Lothal - Ahmedabad
Recommended Itinerary :
This tour takes you through the diverse and colourful culture of India while showing you the exquisitely built palaces of Saurashtra. India is famous for its unique architecture and this trip takes you on a tour of some of the grandest royal palaces.
We take you to the palaces of Gondal, the forts and national park of Gir, palace of Bhavnagar, Nalsarovar bird sanctuary and the ancient Harrapan port city of Lothal.
Day 01: Arrival Mumbai
Upon your arrival at Mumbai, our representative will meet you and escort you to your hotel.
Day 02: Mumbai
After a leisurely morning, we tour this cosmopolitan city, which has a distinct blend of British and Indian influence. Visit the Prince of Wales museum and Crawford market.
Day 03: Bombay - Rajkot – Gondal
After breakfast, we leave for Rajkot by air and then drive to Gondal. We spend the afternoon touring the royal family’s collection of vintage cars and then exploring the village.
Day 04: Jungadh – Gir
After breakfast we leave for Gir by road. On the way, we visit Junagadh which literally means old fort. The town is named after a 4th century fort built nearby.
Day 05: Gir
After breakfast, we visit the Gir National Park which is famous as one of the habitats of the Asiatic lion, and also the crocodile farm.
Day 06: Palitana – Bhavnagar
In the morning we leave for Bhavnagar. On the way we visit Palitana, where there is a Jain temple complex atop the hill where the first Jain tirthankara attained enlightenment.
Day 07: Bhavnagar
We spend the day sightseeing. We visit the palace of the former king and the Barton Museum, which is built as a semi circle and hosts the private collection of a British officer.
Day 08: Bhavnagar – Utelia
We drive to Utelia. En route, we stop at the Velavadar Blackbuck sanctuary.
Day 09: Lothal – Ahmedabad
In the morning we drive to the Nal Sarovar bird sanctuary which is famous for its flamboyant flamingoes. We then drive on to Lothal, the Harrapan port city dating back to 2000BC and then Ahmedabad.
Day 10: Ahmedabad
After breakfast we explore the city of Ahmedabad followed by an authentic Gujarati dinner. We spend the night at a hotel.
Day 11: Mumbai – Departure
Late in the morning, you depart for Mumbai, where you spend the day at a hotel till your flight leaves.
- Air-conditioned car for the entire trip as per the itinerary
- 10 Nights accommodation in the listed hotels/similar.
- Accommodation will be in the listed hotels/similar
- CPAI Meal Plan (Breakfast + Room) in all hotels
- English speaking chauffeur with proper uniform for the entire trip.
- Our company representative for all arrival and transfers.
- All applicable toll charges and taxes
- Any lunch & Dinner as per itinerary
- Laundry fees, Camera fees
- Any entrances fees Items of personal nature, porterage
- Any airfare/train fare
- Guide charges
- Any personal expenses.
- All other items and services not specified in tour inclusions
Terms & Conditions:
- As of now, no accommodation is on hold and rooms are purely subject to availability, at the time of confirmation of the tour.
- The tour cost does not include medical insurance.
- The tour price is subject to increase without any notice if this rate changes substantially, prior to departure.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur due to “force majeure”.