- Duration : 05 Nights / 06 Days
- Places Covered : Delhi - Shimla - Manali
Recommended Itinerary :
Towering over the southern periphery of this state are the great Himalayas, a state well known for its picturesque views- Himachal Pradesh. Himachal Pradeshs is a paradise for all nature lovers. Activities like trekking, paragliding, snow skiing, rafting, heli-skiing, mountain biking and much more can be enjoyed here.
Where one can enjoy the fun outdoor activities in Himachal, it is also a haven for vacationers looking for tranquillity, spiritual getaway and pilgrimage. Places like Dharmashala, home to his Holiness the Dalai Lama, is one such place perfect for all those who prefer Yoga, meditation,etc.
Manali is the capital city which is famous for its panoramic surroundings and roads covered with snow. The population of this city consists of tibetan refugees, Lahoulis, Napali labourers and Pahari-speaking Pahari’s.
Day 1: Delhi – Shimla
Arrive Delhi Airport / Railway Station and proceed by road to Shimla (343 kms / 08 hrs) the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Arrive and check in hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Stay Overnight.
Day 2: Shimla Sightseeing
After breakfast, depart for the winter sports capital - Kufri, where you can photograph yourself in hired Pahari or Himachal outfits, enjoy horse riding or yak riding (on own). Later proceed to Naldhera, which is famous for its golf course and scenic beauty. Later in the evening visit to Mall Road of Shimla, where you stroll around for street shopping & enjoy local cuisines.Over night stay at hotel.
Day 3: Shimla – Manali
Today morning after breakfast you will proceed by road to Manali (274 kms / 07 hrs) a picture-perfect hill resort at an altitude of 1,929 metres. Set amidst pine-clad mountains, which gradually close in on both sides of the Beas and nestling in their shade, as though carved out of primeval forest, is a scattered hamlet, which comprises this picturesque summer resort.Stay Overnight.
Day 4: Manali Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit to Hadimba Devi Temple - built in the tranquil and serene woods, Vashist Bath, Tibetan Monastery and Roerich Art Gallery. Afternoon half day tour of Naggar Castle and local Bazar.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Manali Sightseeing
After breakfast, full day tour of Rohtang Pass - the majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best.
On your descent down to Manali, halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley. The magnificient views and the natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Also halt at Marhi, Rahla Falls and Nehru Kund.Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6: Manali – Delhi
Manali - Delhi, Departure to Delhi.
- Air-conditioned car for the entire trip as per the itinerary
- 05 Nights accommodation in the listed hotels/similar.
- Accommodation will be in the listed hotels/similar
- CPAI Meal Plan (Breakfast + Room) in all hotels
- English speaking chauffeur with proper uniform for the entire trip.
- Our company representative for all arrival and transfers.
- All applicable toll charges and taxes
- Any lunch & Dinner as per itinerary
- Laundry fees, Camera fees
- Any entrances fees Items of personal nature, porterage
- Any airfare/train fare
- Guide charges
- Any personal expenses.
- All other items and services not specified in tour inclusions
Terms & Conditions:
- As of now, no accommodation is on hold and rooms are purely subject to availability, at the time of confirmation of the tour.
- The tour cost does not include medical insurance.
- The tour price is subject to increase without any notice if this rate changes substantially, prior to departure.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur due to “force majeure”.